DECATUR, GA– The DeKalb County Board of Health will hold its regularly scheduled meeting via teleconference on May 26, beginning at 1 p.m.
Public access to the video conference can be established through the following methods:
- Zoom Video: https://zoom.us/join | Meeting ID: 812 3085 1471 / Passcode: 612312
- Zoom Audio: 301-715-8592 | 812 3085 1471 / Passcode: 612312
Agenda items for the meeting include:
- Approval of Minutes
- Regular Board Meeting Minutes of March 24, 2022
- Approval of Board Budget Committee Minutes
III. Approval of the Proposed FY2023 Budget
- District Health Director’s Board Report for March 2022 – April 2022
- Financial Status Report
- Public Comments
VII. Board Comments
VIII. Executive Session
Anyone who would like to bring an issue before the board can be placed on the agenda by contacting India Dyer at 404-294-3787. Written comments to the board will be accepted at: Office of the Director,
DeKalb County Board of Health, P.O. Box 987, Decatur, GA 30031.